Join My Team
Currently Seeking a Training Group Medical Director
Hello, and thanks for your interest in joining my team. My name is Sean Eaton. I'm a flight paramedic and critical care educator in Colorado, and the creator of FlightCrit, the TIPS from CRIT Podcast, and the EPICC Review Course. My mission is to change the lives of EMS professionals all over the US by creating industry leading Prehospital Emergency and Critical Care Education by listening to what my followers want and delivering it in a way that's easy and convenient to access, affordable, and has an immediate impact on their practice.
I'm currently looking for a Board Certified Emergency Physician, who's licensed in the state of Colorado, to serve as the Physician Advisor for FlightCrit.
This is a 1099 Independent Contractor position
Hourly Rate = $100
- Review all educational content for accuracy, including the EPICC Review Coures
- Make suggestions to ensure content it up to date with the latest Best Practices in emergency medicine
- Must be licensed in the state of Colorado
- Must have experience in Emergency Medicine
- Must be reliable and willing to meet 2-3 month to discuss projects
- Experience with Prehospital Medicine
- Experience in Critical Care Transport
- Experience working as a Medical Director
- Experience working with the IBSC / BCCTPC
FlightCrit is an emerging leader in the world of online EMS education. Currently, all of our content is delivered online, either via live video broadcasts, using video based courses, or via our blog. I hope to provide CAPCE approved F5 - Virtual Instructor Lead Training - classes, as well as traditional classroom style courses in the future.
If you're interested in the position, please contact me using the below form. Please tell me a bit about yourself, and why you feel you'd be a good fit for the position.
Lafayette, CO, 80026
Looking for content creators / educators!