The EPICC Review Course
A Comprehensive Review of the Most Essential Information You Need to Know To Pass Your FP-C or CCP-C Exam.
Great content and I feel like my practice has already improved because of it. Sean is a great educator. Thanks a million!!!
— Bradley John Soat, Flight Paramedic
The Essential for Paramedics in Critical Care
EPICC is completely different from any other professional certification exam review course you’ve ever seen before.
Before starting to develop the EPICC Review Course, I went and spoke with dozens of Paramedics and Nurses in the industry and asked them a simple question.
“What is wrong with the way Professional Certification Review Courses are taught today? How would you make them better?”
Some of the most common answers I heard were…
- They’re inconvenient for me to attend. I can’t afford to take time away from work or my family.
- There’s no way to speak with an instructor if I have a question.
- They’re too expensive.
I took these complaints and set out on a mission to completely redesign a review course that would set a new standard for the industry.
Delivered in a novel way, this course aims to maximize your time and effort by targeting our lectures on the most crucial material you need to know to be SUCCESSFUL on your professional certification exam.
No travel! No classrooms!
Study where you want and when you want with this Instructor Moderated Online Course that fits with your schedule.
How is this course different than other Critical Care Review Courses?
- Web Based – No more sitting in a classroom. This course is completely online.
- Instructor Moderated – You’re not left to figure out complicated concepts on your own. I am here to help make sure you’re successful. Ask questions and get direct feedback. Need extra help? Options are available for live video coaching. You’ll also receive access to a Private Group exclusively for EPICC students where I conduct LIVE broadcasts answering your questions.
- Student Directed – Work on the course, at your own pace, when it’s convenient for you. New lessons added based on student feedback.
- Mobile Friendly – Access from any computer or mobile device. There’s even a mobile app for your smart phone.
- LIFETIME Access to course material.